You must know about the cactus like plant known as “Aloe Vera”. Many of us surely have the Aloe Vera plant within our kitchen garden and must manipulate various facial creams and shampoos enriched with Aloe juice. Aloe Vera plant was viewed as the plant of “immortality” with the Egyptians.
But do you know why this short and cacti plant is called the “miracle plant”??? In this short article, I would discuss in regards to the various great things about Aloe Vera juice.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera could be the species in the succulent plant and has thick fleshy stems with spiny leaves. The fleshy stem contains the Aloe Vera juice which is used for various purposes since the beginning with the first century as a possible excellent do-it-yourself solution. The juice and also the gel are employed in every medicinal, cosmetic, heath treatment as well as in your regular diet.
How to extract the juice of Aloe Vera:
Cut and open several stems of guarana from the middle part. Choose the outer stems as they are the most mature of all and has the highest concentration of antioxidants.
The liquid which oozes out is the fresh aloe gel.
Squeeze the entire gel from the stem and store in the bowl
Put the gel in a very blender and add around 1 cup of water.
Blend the crooks to get pure Aloe Vera juice. Use the prepared juice within 3-4 days, otherwise the juice will suffer antioxidants.
Both the aloe Vera juice along with the gel are powerhouses of antioxidants, antibiotics, are stimulator of cell growth and and possess scar and pain inhibitor properties. They are abundant with the following vitamins and minerals
Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice:
Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice:
1. Aloe Vera is extremely useful for curing the irregularity due to its high anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Having Aloe Vera juice for two main weeks will help reduce inflammation in your body like rheumatism, inflammation of ears and eyes and arthritis.
anatomy with the knee
3. Applying the gel externally can ease muscle and joint pains. But do not forget to use freshly prepared gel.
4. Having severe bloating? Drink Aloe Vera juice mainly because it reduces signs of heart reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body. Due to its laxative properties, it is also good for constipation.
5. Aloe is wonderful for maintaining the cholesterol level by reducing triglycerides. Include fresh aloe juice within your daily diet to keep up your cholesterol level and boost the level of good cholesterol.
just the thing for maintaining the cholesterol
6. Want to lose weight naturally? By aiding the stabilization of metabolic process, reducing lipid levels and helping get rid of fat, Aloe vera juice is a good choice for weight loss.
7. Studies have shown that regular consumption of Aloe juice improves oral health and hygiene. It reduces gingivitis and plague formation. It provides a laxative relief for cold sores and mouth ulcers.
8. Aloe Vera is beneficial to diabetes patients as it helps to regulate the blood sugar when consumed regularly. However consult your doctor before you begin consuming the aloe juice.
9. Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh aloe Vera juice with 1 glass of water and consume regularly at the start of the mornings. This will help to detoxify and cleanse one's body. This helps for ulcers and detoxifies the digestive system in our body.
10. Applying fresh aloe gel directly to the gums decreases the pain and the inflammation.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
11. Create your own natural eye wash with aloe Vera gel. Mix 2 teaspoons from the aloe gel using a cup of water. You can also put in a teaspoon of boric acid and mix well. Use this eye wash to relieve the reddening along with the irritation within the eyes.
12. Suffering from constant sinus problems? Now ditch your medicines and try the natural option. Aloe Vera is abundant in magnesium lactate that works as an antihistamine that assist in reducing the problem of sinus and chest inflammation on account of various allergies.
13. Fight away cancer with the regular intake of the aloe juice. It contains high levels of the anti-carcinogenic properties that hinder the expansion of tumours.
14. Drinking aloe juice regularly replenishes the amino acids deficiency within your body. The high vitamin content within it boosts your body’s disease fighting capability and self defence mechanism.
15. Those who suffer regularly from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and also other respiratory disorders, aloe Vera juice is the best natural solution.
Skin Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice:
Aloe Vera works for all skin types including very sensitive skin. You must have seen and used various skincare products which contain the aloe gel. It could be the most common remedy for those skin problems.
16. The anti ageing property of aloe keeps the skin supple and rejuvenated and in addition lightens blemishes.
17. It moisturises your skin layer, eliminates dead cells in addition to wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps in getting rid of stretch-marks.
moisturises the skin
18. Men can use aloe Vera gel as a possible after shave. It cuts down on irritation and inflammation with the skin and heals the cuts as a result of shaving.
aloe Vera gel
19. Suffering from acne for a long time? Then make aloe Vera your friend as it is the best natural remedy for curing acne and pimples and in addition its scars. It has antimicrobial properties that help kill the bacteria causing acne and reduces the acne marks by lightening your skin.
natural fix for curing acne
20. All of us apply numerous sun blocks and creams in order to avoid harmful the sun's rays from damaging the skin we have. But the rays sometimes penetrate through them. Aloe Vera gel is especially beneficial for treating sun burns. It is an excellent cooling agent. Apply fresh gel on the skin everyday to have immediate results. It cuts down on pain as well as the redness with the skin and forms a protective layer which reduces further damage.
21. It heals cuts and wounds, dermatitis and also insect bites when applied externally.
22. Aloe gel is incredibly hydrating and moistures your skin layer well. So it works extremely well in all weathers, summers or winters in order to avoid dry and patchy skin.
Hair Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice(http://www.foreveraloes.eu/):
Excessive experience dust, sun and pollution makes nice hair extremely dry, brittle and damaged. It strips your hair of all its oils and moisture causing split ends and dandruff. Aloe Vera is ideal for all hair types and also for dry and damaged hair. Regular usage of aloe Vera with your hair packs; you could make your tresses smooth, soft and damage-free.
Following are some of the important things about aloe for your hair.
23. Promotes new hair growth: Aloe Vera is rich in proteolitic enzymes that really help to remove the dead skin cells which clogs the pores from the scalp, which hinders the growth in the new hair roots. Accumulation of excessive sebum for the scalp can lead to hair problems like partial baldness. So the aloe gel removes the sebum making the scalp squeaky clean and promotes new hair growth.
24. Maintain the Ph balance: Aloe Vera has alkaline properties which help to keep the pH level with the scalp and hair. This keeps the hair moisturised and helps your hair to retain water. This leads to further new hair growth.
25. Reduces dandruff: Aloe Vera is popular for curing dandruff considering that the ancient ages. Due to its property of enzymatic breakdown of skin cells and anti fungal properties, it helps you to reduce dandruff form the scalp. It also heals scalp diseases like Psoriasis & Seborrhoea.
26. Hair Conditioning: You can add 2 teaspoons of fresh aloe gel in your favourite conditioner and then use it normally. This would boost the moisturising properties of one's conditioner because it also hydrates the head of hair giving you soft and smooth hair. You could also make these following hair packs for hair conditioning in your own home.
Face Packs using Ale Vera Juice/Gel:
27. Aloe clay pack:
In the paste of multani mitti or Bentonite clay add ½ teaspoon of aloe gel.
Then add a number of drops of rose water and honey and mix well to have a smooth paste.
Apply around the face and keep for fifteen minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Aloe Fruit pack
28. Aloe Fruit pack:
Blend a couple of pieces of your favourite fruits like papaya, banana, apple, orange etc.
Into this put in a teaspoon from the aloe gel and mix well.
You can also include a teaspoon of almond oil or wheat germ oil in case you have dry skin.
Leave it on for 20 mins and rinse with cool water.
Banana Face Pack
29. For dried-out skin and sensitive skin:
In 2 teaspoons of aloe gel, add a teaspoon of rose water and almond oil.
Then add fresh cucumber paste and mix well to make a smooth consistency.
Apply and make for fifteen minutes and rinse with cool water.
Aloe for oily skin
This face mask also acts as an excellent scrub too. It hydrates and smoothes oily skin, treatment of dead cells, oil and excess sebum.
In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and cucumber paste.
Into this, add 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and mix well to from the smooth paste.
Gently scrub the face in circular motions.
Now take a nap for 15-twenty or so minutes and rinse after with warm water.
31. Green tea mask:
This nose and mouth mask is especially for women with pre mature ageing. Green tea and aloe is abundant with antioxidants and it helps to fight the free-radicals on your skin, minimizing the various warning signs of ageing.
Mash ¼th avocado pulp and cucumber puree in a bowl.
Into this include a teaspoon with the aloe gel and teas water.
Mix well to make up the paste and apply on skin. Keep for twenty or so minutes and rinse with domestic hot water.
Green tea mask
32. Moisturising mask:
Shea butter has excellent hydrating and moisturising properties. It is an essential ingredient in various creams and lip balms.
In one teaspoon of aloe gel, add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and Shea butter.
Mix and mash every one of the ingredients, for any nice smooth paste.
Apply and Leave the mask for twenty minutes and wash with cool water.
This face pack is great for dry and sensitive skin people.
Hair Packs using Ale Vera Juice/Gel:
33. Cleansing pack:
In 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour, add curd then one teaspoon of aloe Vera gel.
Mix well to from your smooth hair pack and apply on hair.
Rinse off after 30 minutes which has a mild shampoo.
In 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour, add curd the other teaspoon of aloe Vera gel.
Mix well to coming from a smooth hair pack and apply on hair.
Rinse off after 30 minutes with a mild shampoo.
34. For Soft hair:
In 3 teaspoon of aloe gel, add 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and coconut oil.
Massage onto the scalp and keep for twenty or so minutes.
Wash off your hair with a shampoo.
35. Hibiscus pack:
In a blender, add the aloe gel and a handful of hibiscus leaves. You can also add the flowers for better results.
You will get a smooth green paste. Apply this for the root and hair strands and rest it for 30 minutes.
Wash with shampoo, you may also have to shampoo hair twice to eliminate this hair pack.
You can also apply fresh aloe gel directly about the scalp and wash off after 20 minutes which has a mild shampoo. It works wonders for flowing hair giving you soft, smooth and healthy hair.
Now looking at this article, I am sure you are aware the reasons why aloe Vera is referred to as the “miracle plant